Massage Therapy is for everyone. The benefits of massage span from aiding in relaxation to repairing severe injuries. Its ability to release hormones and endorphins provides pain relief, but also commands healing processes and induces deeper recovering sleep. Regular massage helps people live better, healthier lives and serves as a powerful tool for balancing the body.
Massage Therapy is for…
- …highly active people, helping athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts by relaxing and softening injured, tired, and overused muscles and reducing spasms and cramping. Massage increases body awareness, a vitally important tool for athletes and active folks.
- …sedentary people, exercising and stretching weak, tight, or atrophied muscles, improving circulation and enhancing immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- …generally stressed people, decreasing anxiety and depression, enhancing sleep quality, improving concentration, relaxing muscles and dissolving knots.
- …those with history of surgery or injuries promoting tissue regeneration and reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- …those with chronic pain, releasing endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller—and helping ease medication dependence.
- …people who want to live healthier happier lives!